BALTO KAYAK CLUB
ABOUT THE CLUB
Located in Baltinglass, West Wicklow. Balto kayak club provides instruction, coaching and development in Kayaking, Canoeing & Stand up paddle boarding.
We provide all of the equipment needed and the session's are ran by fully qualifed instructors, insured, Garda vetted & trained in remote first aid.
Above everything else we know how to have fun while learning new skills, meeting great people and exploring our natural surroundings from a different perspective
WHAT WE DO
The freedom to explore the thrills of whitewater but also the serenity of lakes and seas.
Paddling while sitting inside the boat using a double bladed paddle
Paddling is a team effort, using single bladed paddles and a higher seating position, canoeing can give whitewater thrills but is perfect for calm and serene days on the rivers & lakes
SUP & SURF
Stand up paddle boarding is a perfect mix of surfing and paddling. Traverse along the coast on a stunning summer day or simply paddle along the river taking in the natural beauty, there is nothing quite like the disconection achieved from modern day stresses
River evening sessions are finished now for 2022- They will be back in April 2023
To join us for fun and adventure - There are four important steps needed and for convenience they are all online.
1. Fully complete the club membership registration form (At the bottom of the page under Governance) **Compulsory**
2. Fully complete the club code of conduct (At the bottom of the page under Governance) **Compulsory**
3. Fully complete the Covid code of conduct (At the top of the page on the Corona virus banner) **Compulsory**
4. Go to our Facebook page for the link to pay for membership **Compulsory**
- We are only accepting new members that are not affiliated to any other club and wanting dual club membership
- Member ship now is a fixed renewal and runs annually from December to December